In addition to our standard driveway paving and bricklaying services, Stone Made Drives is able to offer our customers a selection of resin-bound driveways. There are a host of bespoke advantages associated with resin bonding. Perhaps the most important is that our expert team is able to apply resin bound gravel directly over existing concrete. This eliminates the need for a lengthy removal process; saving our client’s time and money.
What other benefits can you expect to enjoy?
- Resin bound driveways are resistant to weeds
- Low maintenance
- Resin bond/Resin bound surfaces can tolerate both hot and cold temperatures
- We can make your resin driveway as traditional or as modern looking as you like
- Choose from a wide range of patterns
- Resin bound gravel can take a day or two to install depending on the size of your drive way
Driveways that are made from resin bond/ resin bound are pleasing to the eye. They can withstand the use of heavy vehicles on a regular basis.
To create the perfect resin bound driveway, we need to blend granite and quartz together along with a UV resin. This is then poured and levelled out onto your driveway. The pattern of your choice is then applied to the surface.